Preparing The Right Hair Shampoo
Give up shampoos and commercially and replace them with some handmade by you. They are 100% natural and help getting a hair healthy, shiny and hydrated. Choose shampoo and mask that suits you, depending on your hair type.
Preparing Hair Shampoo For Various Hair Types
Damaged hair needs more hydration and strength.
Prepare a shampoo of:
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil,
- coconut 100 ml glucose,
- 50 ml boiled and cooled water,
- 1 tablespoon burdock tincture.
Then wash your hair normally uses a mask of honey, milk and ½ avocado.
The vinegar helps the scalp to be cleaner and healthier and you’ll notice the difference after a few washes. For shampoo mix:
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar,
- 1 teaspoon of castor oil
- and ½ squeezed lemon.
Softener you can be prepared from boiled and crushed ½ carrot, 1 teaspoon glycerin and 1 teaspoon clay.
Oily hair needs more cleaning than usual. A shampoo prepared from:
- juice of one lemon,
- 1 tablespoon tincture of pepper,
- 1 tablespoon tincture of nettles,
- a little natural soap.
Stir until the soap is completely melted, then you can use. The conditioner for oily hair should contain one peach crushed, 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon of castor oil and a few drops of lavender essential oil.
To give brilliance to your hair needs will have to use henna.
- Use 2 teaspoons black henna mixed with 1 tablespoon coconut oil,
- vitamin A few vials of oily (just add content),
- 100 ml tea.
Use preparation as shampoo and your hair will be darker than ever, no longer need paint. Softener you can prepare in ½ avocado, 1 teaspoon honey and a little baby oil.
Blond hair with chamomile remains. Prepare shampoo (ingredients):
- 100 ml shampoo chamomile tea,
- 1 teaspoon of jojoba oil,
- 1 teaspoon glycerin.
Do not forget balm:
- 2 yolks,
- some vinegar,
- 1 teaspoon almond oil,
- few drops of orange essential oil.
For henna shampoo cashew mix:
- 1 teaspoon,
- 1 teaspoon castor oil,
- a little natural soap,
- burdock tincture,
- 100 ml boiled and cooled water.
The balsam is obtained by mixing a few strawberries, avocado, boiled carrots and mashed ½ few drops of rosemary essential oil.